There is a set of documents that the student shall submit to "PASSION for Providing Admission Services website" in order to provide the students' University Admission.
These documents are required by the International Universities to provide the student's admission. These documents vary among the academic levels. The documents required for the Bachelor's degree differ from those required for the Postgraduates. We will explain the required documents for each stage as follows:
A. the Documents required for the Bachelor's Degree:
1- A copy of the first page of the student's passport which must be valid for travel.
2 - Certificate of English language Test, whether TOEFL or IELTS.
3 - The student's Curriculum vitae (CV), including Home & work permanent address, the student telephone numbers, fax and e-mail.
4 - Determining the date that the student is proposed to begin his study.
5 – Recent, colorful, white background Personal photo of the student.
6. An attested translated into English Secondary School Certificate.
7- A Bank Certificate or Financial Guarantee that proves the student's ability to bear the study expenses.
B. the Documents required for the Postgraduates Stage:
1. An attested translated into English Copy of the Bachelor's Degree, in addition to attested translated Degree transcripts of records.
2. An attested translated into English copy of the Master's Degree in case the student is applying for the PHD Admission stage.
3. The student's curriculum vitae (CV), including his Academic History, his Achievements, Researches, and the Honors & Awards he received.
4. Secondary School Certificate, whether it is public or vocational.
5. Recommendation Letters from the Professors who taught him at the University. These should be three letters written in English. However, the similar Letters will not be accepted.
6. A copy of the first page of the student's passport which must be valid for travel.
7. A brief description in English of not more than 500 words through which the student explains the objective that he seeks to achieve within his study, as well as identifies the Academic degree, specialization & the reasons that prompted him to select this discipline, and indicates the relationship between his specialization & the career he dreams, if he obtains it.
8. Recent, colorful, white background Personal photo of the student.
9. Certificate of English language Test, whether TOEFL or IELTS.